Greenwich, Connecticut, Home Pickup and Delivery Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
Fabricare is a proud to announce that Greenwich, Connecticut, is now on our routes for home pickup and delivery dry cleaning and laundry services. This means that if you are a business or resident in Greenwich, you can “outsource” your dirty laundry and dry cleaning to us. Here’s how it works.
- We deliver nifty bags to your home or office and you can put your dirty laundry and dry cleaning into these bags. It doesn’t matter where you live in Greenwich, our route drivers bring these bags to you.
- Then, as you accumulate dirty laundry or dry cleaning, you just stuff your clothes, linens, towels and any other items you want cleaned into the bags; of course you can neatly fold high quality items like men’s shirts, women’s dresses, leather, etc. – we can clean anything!
- Our drivers pick up your dirty laundry and/or dry cleaning at your location in Greenwich, Connecticut. (If you are already a route customer, they drop off your clean laundry and clean dry cleaning to your home or business).
- We bring the laundry back to one of our plants and clean it.
- We deliver it to you.
The beauty of our home pickup and delivery laundry service for customers in the Greenwich, CT, area is that you can “outsource” your dry cleaning and laundry to us. No more getting in your car. No more waiting in line. No more hassles at the dry cleaner or laundry; it’s even better than so-called wash and fold in Greenwich, CT, as you don’t have to “bring” anything to us. “We come to you.”
If you reside in Greenwich, then contact our office and let us walk you through the set up. Just mention that you learned on the website about Greenwich, CT, home pickup and delivery laundry services!
Other Services Offered
Fabricare offers a full suite of dry cleaning and laundry services, including our best-in-class home pickup and delivery dry cleaning and laundry. Most of these services are available to our route customers in Greenwich; just call us to confirm if you are already a customer or wish to become one.
Other services offered include:
- Home Pickup and Delivery Dry Cleaning – this is the 21st century equivalent of wash and fold. Simply sign up and have us deal with your laundry from the convenience of your home. All you have to do is put your dry cleaning and/or laundry in our convenient bags, and we do the rest!
- Dry Cleaning – of course, we’re known as one of the best, if not the best, dry cleaners in Greenwich, Connecticut, even though we don’t technically have a physical location.
- Shirt Service – if you need your men’s shirts or women’s blouses done on a professional basis, we can help. Eliminate one task from your weekly routine, and have us be your “shirt service” in Greenwich.
- Specialty cleaner services – we’re known as THE specialty cleaner, specialty laundry, and specialty dry cleaner in Greenwich. We offer wedding gown cleaning, fur coat cleaning, even leather or suede cleaning services. We’re even one of the few ecofriendly dry cleaners in Greenwich by virtue of our service routes!
Whatever your dry cleaning or laundry needs are, our innovative route services can help. We’re passionate about our commitment to quality and customer service, and our job is to make your laundry or dry cleaning hassle free.
The relative calm of these years was broken by the Revolutionary War when Greenwich was a garrison town that experienced raids from both the British army and “cowboys.” The seven-year-long war was fought on the roads and farms of Greenwich, destroying homes, crops and human life. The railroad came to Greenwich in 1848, marking a dramatic improvement in transportation and bringing many immigrants who made Greenwich their home. The Irish came to work on the railroad and settled close to Greenwich Avenue, the town center. In an adjacent neighborhood called Chickahominy, Italian stonemasons congregated to be near the Byram quarries. Other Italians moved further east to North Mianus where they worked in the Mianus Woolen Mill. The Germans went to Byram, then known as East Port Chester, and found work in the Abendroth Foundry. Glenville, on the Byram River, attracted Poles who worked at the felt mill and at Russell, Burdsall & Ward, manufacturers of nuts and bolts. Distinct neighborhoods developed, which have continued to be home to second- and third-generation descendants.
We’re proud to be part of the Greenwich CT community, and aim to be the best dry cleaner and home pickup and delivery service dry cleaner in Greenwich through our innovative services!