Stamford, Connecticut, Home Pickup and Delivery Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
Fabricare is a proud to announce that Stamford, Connecticut, is now on our routes for home pickup and delivery dry cleaning and laundry services. This means that if you are a business or resident in Stamford, you can “outsource” your dirty laundry and dry cleaning to us. Here’s how it works.
- We deliver nifty bags to your home or office and you can put your dirty laundry and dry cleaning into these bags. It doesn’t matter where you live in Stamford, our route drivers bring these bags to you.
- Then, as you accumulate dirty laundry or dry cleaning, you just stuff your clothes, linens, towels and any other items you want cleaned into the bags; of course you can neatly fold high quality items like men’s shirts, women’s dresses, leather, etc. – we can clean anything!
- Our drivers pick up your dirty laundry and/or dry cleaning at your location in Stamford, Connecticut. (If you are already a route customer, they drop off your clean laundry and clean dry cleaning to your home or business).
- We bring the laundry back to one of our plants and clean it.
- We deliver it to you.
The beauty of our home pickup and delivery laundry service for customers in the Stamford, CT, area is that you can “outsource” your dry cleaning and laundry to us. No more getting in your car. No more waiting in line. No more hassles at the dry cleaner or laundry; it’s even better than so-called wash and fold in Stamford, CT, as you don’t have to “bring” anything to us. “We come to you.”
If you reside in Stamford, then contact our office and let us walk you through the set up. Just mention that you learned on the website about Stamford, CT, home pickup and delivery laundry services!
Other Services Offered
Fabricare offers a full suite of dry cleaning and laundry services, including our best-in-class home pickup and delivery dry cleaning and laundry. Most of these services are available to our route customers in Stamford; just call us to confirm if you are already a customer or wish to become one.
Other services offered include:
- Home Pickup and Delivery Dry Cleaning – this is the 21st century equivalent of wash and fold. Simply sign up and have us deal with your laundry from the convenience of your home. All you have to do is put your dry cleaning and/or laundry in our convenient bags, and we do the rest!
- Dry Cleaning – of course, we’re known as one of the best, if not the best, dry cleaners in Stamford, Connecticut, even though we don’t technically have a physical location.
- Shirt Service – if you need your men’s shirts or women’s blouses done on a professional basis, we can help. Eliminate one task from your weekly routine, and have us be your “shirt service” in Stamford.
- Specialty cleaner services – we’re known as THE specialty cleaner, specialty laundry, and specialty dry cleaner in Stamford. We offer wedding gown cleaning, fur coat cleaning, even leather or suede cleaning services. We’re even one of the few ecofriendly dry cleaners in Stamford by virtue of our service routes!
Whatever your dry cleaning or laundry needs are, our innovative route services can help. We’re passionate about our commitment to quality and customer service, and our job is to make your laundry or dry cleaning hassle free.
From early 1774 to July 4, 1776, frictions between Patriots and Tories mounted in Stamford. The fiercest critics of Britain tended to be Congregationalists; the staunchest apologists, Anglicans. Patriots increasingly suspected a British plot to thwart Congregationalism, home rule, and colonial growth. The Patriot faction in Stamford and Connecticut argued that British dominion, once successful in Massachusetts, would stifle colonial expansion. The leading Patriot voice in Stamford was the Honorable Abraham Davenport. Davenport was quite remarkable. He held a dazzling array of offices from the mid 1740s to his death in 1789. On the local level he served as selectman for 31 years, moderator of town meetings, town treasurer, and member of every important committee in town. On the colony level, he was an elected deputy from 1747 to 1766, and served as clerk of the House 13 times and was speaker four times. Throughout the Revolutionary period he was a member of the Council of Assistants and the powerful Council of Safety. Davenport was part of the inner circle of Governor Jonathan Trumbull and undoubtedly gave Stamford a distinct voice in state affairs during the period. Davenport also was justice of the peace for Fairfield County, and judge of the Fairfield County Court, judge of probate court in Stamford and judge of the special Maritime Court of Fairfield County. And in addition he was deacon of the First Church, member of the First Society committee and a colonel in the militia. He did all of this while accumulating considerable possessions. By 1775 he was the wealthiest property owner in Stamford.
We’re proud to be part of the Stamford CT community, and aim to be the best dry cleaner and home pickup and delivery service dry cleaner in Stamford through our innovative services!